How do I get to your library?
103 views |
Last updated on Jan 25, 2016
The directions to our branches are:
Erlanger: Located at 401 Kenton Lands Rd., Erlanger, KY 41018
From Buttermilk Pike
- Take Anderson/Crescent Springs Road
- (turns into Kenton Lands Road)
- south 1.9 miles; library is on right
From Dixie Highway
Take Kenton Lands Road .7 mile library is on left
I-75 Going South
- Take exit 186 (Buttermilk Pike) and turn right off exit onto Buttermilk Pike
- Turn left at third light (Anderson/Crescent Springs Rd)
- Proceed 1.9 mile; library is on right, just after the stop sign
I-75 Going North
- Take exit 184 (Erlanger) and turn right off exit onto Commonwealth Ave.
- Proceed .8 mile and turn left at 4th light onto Dixie Highway
- Proceed .6 mile and turn left at 4th light onto Kenton Lands Road
- Proceed .7 mile library is on left
- Take exit 83 (Dixie Highway) and turn right off exit onto Dixie Highway
- Proceed .8 mile and turn right on Kenton Lands Rd.
- Proceed .7 mile; library is on left.
Covington: Located at 502 Scott Boulevard, Covington, KY 41011
- From I71/75 North or South, take the 5th Street exit
- Follow 5th Street for approximately one mile until you reach Scott Boulevard
- The library will be on the far right corner of 5th and Scott
- Turn right on Scott Blvd.
Independence (William E. Durr): Located at 1992 Walton-Nicholson Rd., Independence, KY 41051
- Take KY-17 exit, Exit 80 toward Covington/Independence
- Merge onto Madison Pike/KY 17 toward Independence (south)
- Turn right onto KY 17
- Turn Right onto Walton-Nicholson Road
- The Library is on the right
- Take 75 South to the Richwood exit 175.
- Go left (East) off of the exit for about 1/2 mile until you hit Rt 25.
- Go right on Rt 25 (South), and proceed for about 3 miles.
- Go right on Rt 16, and this will become Walton-Nicholson Road. The library is about 5 miles from the Rt 25 turnoff.